Partnerships & Projects
As a relatively small NGO, we primarily work through collaborating with other organisations, and providing training and materials to enhance their existing efforts. Whether you’re a school student or teacher, a college student or faculty member, part of an NGO or a corporation or a government body, or just an individual with a passion, we want to work with you to promote literacy for all!
This section explores some of the initiatives we’ve been involved in recently:
- afternoon-school at a City International School campus in Lucknow, to enable children who aren’t in regular school to access a quality education.
Running an experimental
- Sahbhagi, an NGO running adult literacy classes for 300 women in Sitapur district.
- Teach for India schools in Mumbai, which are running a variety of literacy classes for school students and parents.
- MS Education, who are running literacy labs in Hyderabad.
- college students to teach in slums near their college.
Training National Service Scheme
- school students to make at least one person literate during the summer holidays.
Empowering and encouraging secondary
- Kurauni village to learn to read, write and earn a livelihood.
Empowering women in